Positron's radioisotope manufacturing facility receives ISO 9001 certification
Positron Corporation (OTCBB:POSC) is proud to announce its wholly owned subsidiary, Manhattan Isotope Technology, has received ISO 9001 certification for the production of radioisotopes.
Workshop Focuses on Combating Illicit Nuclear Trafficking in the Asia-Pacific
The National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA) recently facilitated a regional nuclear forensics workshop in Bangkok, Thailand.
NNSA Announces 2013 Sustainability Awards
The National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA) today announced that it has awarded 18 Sustainability Awards for innovation and excellence to its national laboratories and sites.
- Navidea's Lymphoseek meets clinical trial goals for new indication
- IBA Molecular develops educational campaign on PET/CT for oncology
- SNMMI Applauds FDA Approval of Tc 99m Tilmanocept (Lymphoseek)
- Pushing back the origin of photosynthesis
- Oxygen isotopes in the Azores islands: Crustal assimilation recorded in olivine
- Stable isotopes and diet: their contribution to Romano-British research
- Centre for nuclear medicine will be given into the hands of Belgian professionals.